05 Jun Cocktails + Conversations | Social
Cocktails, Connections, and Convos
Meet, mingle, and nosh on delicious bites and sip tasty cocktails from the bar while hearing from the special guest dishing the latest and greatest business and career happenings in Colorado, life and style news, and resources available in our backyard by and for women.
May welcomes Debbie Scheer, Humorist, Motivational Speaker, and Benefit Auctioneer who is highly involved with PrideFest Denver. And trust us when we say things may be Rated R in our convos, and we can’t wait for the fun. Read her bio below…
- 3:30 pm | Come early and grab a drink at the second-floor bar at Clayton
- 4 pm | End your “little Friday” connecting and sipping cocktail and mocktail drinks
- 4:15 pm | Conversations and Q&A our special guest moderated by Clayton member, Barbara Brooks
- 5:15 pm | Mixing, meeting, and mingling continue
- 6 pm | Enjoy a delicious dinner on the 6th Floor private, member-only rooftop restaurant – make a reservation in advance or at the event.
- Attend and get 50% off your Clayton Members Club initiation fee
- Clayton valet parking is available and less than garage parking in Cherry Creek
- Bring your business cards
- Every human is welcome
Event closes at 60 RSVPs. It sells out every month!
About Simone Ross
Simone is a visionary leader and community builder passionate about catalyzing human thriving through effective and integrative change management. As a Colorado native, Simone’s strong sense of the importance of community, family, and investing in each other’s success and dreams guide her through her career and life. Today, Simone is the CEO of the Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce and Executive Director of the Colorado Women’s Chamber Foundation. If that’s not enough, she is the founder of Simone D. Ross consulting firm specializing in change management, the CEO of SDR Events, and the Founder and CEO of Youth United University, an inclusive leadership education program for middle school students.
About your host, Barbara Brooks
Barbara is the Founder of SecondActWomen, and a results-driven, high-energy branding, marketing, and communications consultant. She’s also a powerhouse women’s community leader, public speaker, and facilitator, leading with vision, savvy, and heart to inspire women to take their businesses, careers, and lives off autopilot.
She’s been featured in Forbes, MarketWatch, and PBS’s Next Avenue, presented workshops for Microsoft Denver, Western Union global ERG, and four times at Denver Startup Week, to name a few. Connect with her on LinkedIn or socials @heybarbarabrooks.