30 Mar Cocktails + Conversations | Afternoon Social
Cocktails, Connections and Convos
Meet, mingle, and nosh on delicious bites and sip tasty cocktails from the bar while hearing from the special guest dishing the latest and greatest business and career happenings in Colorado, life and style news, and resources available in our backyard by and for women.
Hosted by Barbara Brooks with SecondActWomen and Clayton Members Club & Hotel on the last Thursday of each month, you get to stay a bit and have breakfast with your new friends in the member’s-only lounge on the second floor.
This month, we welcome Kate Bailey the founder of TARRA Work and TARRA Office.
- 4 pm | End your “little Friday” connecting and sipping cocktail and mocktail drinks
- 4:30 pm | Conversations and audience Q&A our special guest moderated by host and Clayton member, Barbara Brooks
- 5 pm-ish | Mixing, meeting, and mingling continue
- 6 pm | You’re welcome to enjoy a delicious dinner on the 6th Floor (member or not) at the Clayton Members-only restaurant
- You must RSVP here for your pass. It caps at 50 guests of Barbara and Clayton members.
- Garage, street, or Clayton valet parking is available
- Bring your business cards or QR codes
Event closes at 50 RSVPs with a waitlist option.
It sells out every month!
Kate Bailey is the Founder of TARRA, a membership work club and private office space in Denver, backed by a powerful network of professional women. A media strategist, entrepreneur and business consultant, she founded TARRA in 2015 to build a more equitable world of work.
Today, TARRA’s mission is to provide support, resources and education for the city’s business owners, entrepreneurs, startup founders and professionals through inspiring spaces to work, valuable connections, and the right tools and resources to thrive.