Business, career and lifestyle event taking you to the next level.
Time to take your professional and personal game to the next level. Back for number three, BizLifeCon provides unique learning, career building and socializing tailored exclusively for the woman over 40 & 50+. There is currently no other conference - literally, like this that's designed to fill your cup.
We're talking interactive workshops, roundtable discussions, morning mimosas, one-on-one coaching sessions, experiential pop-ups, comedy, digital playbook takeaway and more! We could keep raving, but you just need to experience it to believe it!
Business & Career
Life & Self
We know. Another women's conference, but have you ever attended a conference that is tailored to meet the particular professional and lifestyle needs of women not by gender, ethnicity, or industry/trade, but rather by age? That is the unique beauty of BizLifeCon. We don't just provide the knowledge to upskill, we add in a splash of life and fun to help you live life in full color.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend Any Conference
1. Network... Meet like-minded people and industry peers in a space dedicated to connecting.
2. Expand your knowledge and find solutions to problems... Learn about new products or approaches to address current issues or take into consideration for future planning.
3. Present your ideas and work to others... Test drive your elevator pitch and/or work to present your product, service or idea in a workshop or session to garner interest.
4. For people to meet you... Whether you're a business owner, executive at a company, or returning to work, you may meet someone during the break, sitting next to you, at lunch or wherever and within minutes make a connection that could dramatically impact your business, career or life.
5. Learn beyond your field of interest... Expand your perspective by stepping into opportunities, discussions or sessions that fall outside of your current scope to support your professional development.
We're on a mission to set the record straight about women 40 & 50+. The time is now to challenge status quo and reclaim our narrative. We know we're preaching to the choir when we say that life is just getting started and we're done being told otherwise.
Click the logos to hear 'our + your' story...